Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:50:31 +0100, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
> wrote:
>> Just to clarify: if we adopt the decision, we would require new
>> information to reopen it.
>
> Isn't fullscreen new information enough to at least allow modification
> to the proposal to make the exact rendering TBD? I have not heard of a
> single person that does not want <dialog> thus far and it seems all you
> are doing is making it hard to do the right thing here. Or at least
> making it seem hard.

I could have chosen to close this issue by amicable consent last week:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Nov/0016.html

Instead, I am asking to see if there is anybody actively working on a
new proposal, and if so, what is the expected timeframe for that
proposal to be complete?

Whether fullscreen is new information enough isn't the right question.
The right question is: is somebody working on a proposal?  If not, we
should simply declare consensus and move on.  If so, all I ask is that
they let us know.

- Sam Ruby