Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

On 11/16/2011 02:24 PM, Edward O'Connor wrote:
>> Everything related to rendering requires some amount of aligning. I
>> don't have a proposal for how to do that though. I hope someone
>> with more layout experience will make a proposal.
>
> I'll make a proposal (or at least get the conversation going) on
> www-style. With regard to my<dialog>  CP, I'm happy to update it to
> reflect that this is an open issue. Or we could just adopt the
> proposal as is and treat changing the rendering details as separate
> bugs. I'm fine with either approach.

Just to clarify: if we adopt the decision, we would require new
information to reopen it.  Changes (via bugs) are fine as long as nobody
objects.  If people do object (and provide a revert request) and we find
that the change was in the scope of the decision, the chairs will likely
honor the revert request, and request that those that wish to pursue the
change to provide new information.

> Ted

- Sam Ruby