Re: Change proposals for issue-152

Hi Karl,

It's relevant but doesn't address the issue. If you can avoid two cues
being rendered into the same position on screen at the same time, then
you don't have a problem.

>From discussions it seems to me that rendering two cues at the same
time in the same position should in general be avoided as much as
possible. But that when you have to, you should tolerate the
appropriate reading direction for the language, which in English would
be to add the second cue underneath the first one, scrolling the first
one up if necessary. Other rendering - in particular a rendering of
the new one on top of the existing one - is unexpected and requires
the user to adapt their reading style. To avoid further moving of
text, it is probably a good idea to keep the scrolled cue at the top
in that position, even if the bottom cue disappears before the first
one ends.

Cheers,
Silvia.