Re: Feedback on ISSUE-27 poll feedback, Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections

Julian Reschke, Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:55:25 +0200:
> On 28.03.2011 15:49, Sam Ruby wrote:

>>> This works for survey feedback on Change Proposals, but not for feedback
>>> on other people's feedback.
>>
>> Why not? Others have done such in the past. When they have done so,
>> their feedback has been taken into consideration.
>
> I'm not sure how to do that.
>
> If I want to comment on a somebody else feedback on my own change
> proposal, where do I put that?
>
> I note this WG has an issue tracker that tracks mailing list
> discussions when labeled properly. We should take advantage of that.

You stated in [1] that what Ian described as a problem is "a feature".
Therefore you could perhaps state about the opposite proposal that it
lacks that feature?

My $0.2

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/4D9082C3.3080602@gmx.de
--