RE: Publish a first public WD

I support the publishing of this document. At this time, support in no way
means endorsement or agreement with the entire contents of the document.

JF

From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Cotton
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:57 PM
To: public-html@w3.org
Cc: Steve Faulkner; Michael(tm) Smith (mike@w3.org)
Subject: CfC: Publish a first public WD

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a first public Working Draft
of the following document. We are planning to prepare and publish a set of
heartbeat drafts during the week of April 4 and probably on Tuesday April
5.  We will attempt to publish this document at the same time, if
possible.

1. HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide:
http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-api-map/overview.html

Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive
31th, this resolution will carry.

Considerations to note:

- As a Working Draft publication, the document does not need not be
complete, to meet all technical requirements, or to have consensus on the
contents.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329