Re: F2F (was RE: Change proposal for issue 152)

That's not a bad idea. Maybe first thing in the morning on Sunday?

Also, if I may propose the following rough approach to the discussion:
1. Review of use cases
2. JS API for in-band and manifests
3. HTML markup for external tracks
4. CSS and rendering

Then maybe we can focus Sunday on writing change proposals, which
would fit well with Mark's request for a checkpoint.
I actually expect several change proposals, but we will see.

Cheers,
Silvia.