Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-134 tab-states by Amicable Resolution

> FWIW, Opera would not implement this proposal in its current state.
> Making it easier for people to create tab-based UIs seems like a good
> goal, but as Jonas indicates the current proposal is far from addressing
> that.
>
> As an aside, "Amicable Resolution" seems to more likely indicate "Lack
> of Participation" than a resolution everyone can live with.
> Unfortunately I am not quite sure how to address that.

First, thanks to Tab, Jonas, and Anne for your feedback on issue 134.

I'd like to draw your collective attention to the fact that we have a
long-standing policy[1] of allowing issues to be reopened based on new
information and a concrete change proposal.

I encourage each of you to consider submitting a change proposal on this
matter.

- Sam Ruby

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v2.html#reopening