Re: hit testing and retained graphics (resending)

I think we need to do this. I think we are talking past each other on the
list. Email discussion have proven to take us nowhere.

My admin can set up a call if people are game or Doug can do it using a W3C
call-in number. I will be traveling Thursday and Friday.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group