Re: hit testing and retained graphics

hi ben,
I am assuming that no one disagrees that the use of canvas provide display
and interaction with a remote system is a legitimate use case?

If so, there is also the keyboard only case. the romote access app I linked
to works fine with the keyboard except that when focus moves offscreen the
view isn't modified  to display the focused content. I think this could be
fixed by the ability to define focusable areas on the the canvas. Again this
would not require access to the full remote accessibility stack.

regards
stevef

--
with regards