Re: ISSUE-125 CCP -- change the "willful violation" note

> encoding from a Content-Type" to not mention HTTP as HTTP is not
> affected by this algorithm.
>
> Rationale: "algorithm for extracting an encoding from a Content-Type" is
> only used to examine the contents of a document and therefore does not
> affect HTTP. Claiming it a willful violation of HTTP is misleading.
>
> Details: Remove the note or the alter the wording to make it clear this
> is not a willful violation of HTTP.

I request that you either pick one, or submit both as two separate
change proposals.  In either case, I request that you supply more
details so that this proposal / these proposals can be applied without
ambiguity.  This information needs to not only be sufficient for the
editor, but also sufficient for anybody in the working group who may
wish to comment on this proposal should it go to survey.

> Impact: I wanted to write a joke here, but saying impact to the status
> quo is non-existent is probably better.

- Sam Ruby