Re: Why hgroup?

Hi,

Just to point out the obvious, headlines aren't always constructed as
a title over subtitle. Some of the examples in The Editor's Toolbox[1]
might be useful for discussion.

Overall while it's possible to do all kinds of headlines without a
grouping element in my experience it's more elegant and useful to have
one. If <hgroup> is confusing people then maybe name it <headline>, or
change the name of <header> to <banner>, or keep it how it is and give
clearer examples in the spec (though I think the spec is pretty clear
as it is).

[1] http://goo.gl/5wCVt

Best,
Stephen