Re: Change proposal for issue 152

Separate from this proposal, we've had a suggestion to defer this issue to be a Last Call issue instead of pre-LC, which would allow significant extra time. However, until that is decided, we strongly recommend providing counter-proposals or making revisions to this one if does not seem sufficient.

Regards,
Maciej