Re: ISSUE-140 CPP — no conformance versions

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> It's essential, when in the real world you need to communicate with another
> party about that kind of HTML you're using. For instance, try to write a SoW
> for a project and say "whatever works in the latest version of browsers".

Specifying "whatever works in the latest version of browsers" or
"HTML5" are not the only options, and neither is especially valuable
in a statement of work.

Useful information is more detailed and takes forms such as:

    1) Use markup patterns described in documents L, M, N.
    2) Validate using tool X using options Q and R. Ignore errors A, B, C.
    3) Lint using tool Y. Ignore warnings G, H, I.
    4) Test end result in user agents T, R, V.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis