Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals

hi Areyh,

>Given the number of occurrences in the spec that would have to be
>changed, I think there's a nontrivial risk that some errors would be
>introduced in the process.  So I wouldn't say "None".

I find it difficult to fathom how potential errors introduced by the act of
editing the spec could be put forward as a legitimate risk.

regards
Stevef

On 6 February 2011 00:44, Aryeh Gregor
<Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com<Simetrical%2Bw3c@gmail.com>