Re: CfC: close ISSUE-119 rel-repetition by amicable resolution

Hi Ian,

The Chairs discussed this. As usual, we are willing to grant reasonable extensions for a fixed term, but not unbounded extensions or extensions depending on an external event. We can offer the following options:

1) You can write a counter-proposal that gives multiple alternatives depending on how 118 is resolved.
2) You can ask for a fixed period of additional time to write a counter-proposal (up to a month is probably reasonable) and wait for a decision.
3) You can decline to enter a counter-proposal or state a deadline, in which case we'll consider the existing proposal for 119 to be adopted.

Please let us know within a week which you prefer. Apologies for the delay in responding.

For our part, we'll prioritize publishing a decision on issue 118.

Regards,
Maciej