From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 4:43 PM
To: HTML WG
Subject: Request for Review of RDFa Lite FPWD

The HTML WG Chairs have asked me to send a request for review of the RDFa Lite 1.1 First Public Working Draft (candidate):

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2011/WD-rdfa-lite-20111128/

The RDF Web Apps WG had intended to publish this document on this coming Thursday, December 8th 2011. The Transition Request has already been approved, but upon notifying the HTML WG chairs, they felt that this group should also take a look at the document before FPWD publication.

If you are interested in RDFa and HTML, and have a few spare cycles, please take a few minutes to review the spec (it's a very short 15 minute read).

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Need for Data-Driven Standards http://manu.sporny.org/2011/data-driven-standards/