Re: HTML5 Profiles - First Editors Draft

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
> * The relationship to GRDDL needs to be clarified; should GRDDL
>  processors continue to only look for profiles on <head> and ignore
>  others? If profiles are found on other elements, should only the
>  subtree be passed through the GRDDL transformation?

That seems to be the responsibility of the GRDDL specification. If
HTML5 Profiles becomes a recommendation, surely a reformed GRDDL WG
would be responsible for updating the GRDDL specification to reflect
the extra capabilities introduced by HTML5 Profiles?

Disclaimer: I'm just a user. My knowledge of W3C minutiae is blissfully limited.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>