Re: comments on the polyglot spec

In general, parsing of all Turing-complete code should be out of
scope.

In general, people include  Turing-complete code in Web pages
served on the wire.

In general, HTML  needs mechanisms to identify --- and possibly
protect islands of Turing-complete code.

Singling out PHP  as an example, is a mistake.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist