CfC: Adopt ISSUE-86 Change Proposal to remove Atom conversion

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:59:34 -0700
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>

One of the Change Proposals for this two issue proposed removing Atom conversion  feature feature from the spec: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0333.html>.

Although we had other proposals, we now seem to have consensus that it is ok to drop this feature from HTML5. Thus, we should adopt the Change Proposal to remove the feature. The feature could still be proposed again for a later issue of HTML, or the issue could be re-raised if new information is provided (such as implementation experience  or server-side deployment experience.)

If there are no objections, this issue will be closed on May 25, 2010.

Regards,
Maciej