RE: Prep for Heartbeat Drafts

I fully expect that the polyglot document will be ready for FPWD by the end of the month.

I've incorporated most of the actionable feedback from mail and will finish up the rest shortly. I've also opened bugs 9683, 9684, and 9685 to track progress on three issues that did not have clear consensus from the working group:
*tbody elements
*textarea and pre elements
*Empty elements

Though I may get surprised, I think that we can get resolution relatively quickly on these.

Thanks,

Eliot