Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-109

I have updated the change proposal
(<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/goog_1160213515>Change
the title of the WAI-ARIA section of the HTML5 spec and provide advice about
ARIA scope <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ariasection>) which
Ian's proposal is supposed to be a response to:

The updates are responses to the counter proposal:

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe