Re: i18n comments on Polyglot Markup

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:20:35 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli
<xn--mlform-iua@målform.no> wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren, Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:53:50 +0200:
>>> Do you agree?
>>
>> Not entirely, but mostly.
>
> Maciej, in the past, once treated as similar comment (about an
> accessibility topic) as un-collegial. (Before he became co-chair, I
> gather.) Full explanation and openness is appreciated.

Maybe if you did not selectively quote it would be clear why I did not
entirely agree. If you read my email

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jul/0049.html

you can see I said "Right." a bunch of times, meaning I agreed. At one
point I also gave a full explanation where I think his explanation went
wrong. So in summary, I did not entirely agree, but mostly.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/