Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

On 02/15/2010 05:15 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> I've hooked the mechanism up to Microdata also. This system is
>> relatively fragile, as it depends on the autogenerated IDs which may
>> differ across different versions of the specs (e.g. W3C vs WHATWG).
>> Let me know if you see any problems and I can fix up the IDs manually.
>
> Manu: given this answer, does that mean that you are planning to
> implement a similar approach, per the last paragraph of:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0416.html

Short answer: Yes

Longer answer: I am planning on using whatever is implemented in Anolis
to achieve the same effect as the main HTML5 and Microdata
specification. If it doesn't work as expected, I may have to muck with
the bug tracker, Anolis source or bother Geoffrey.

I will attempt to add the status markers and republish HTML+RDFa tonight.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/