Re: Upcoming publications

Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 18:41 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:
>> Since I was mistaken about the formal objection, should I prepare the
>> drafts for FPWD publication now? What date should I use?
>
> As far as I know, the group didn't decide yet to publish the documents.
>
> The CfC runs until Wednesday included [1].

Interim status:

The following comments deal exclusively with status sections and/or charter:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0360.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0432.html

The following deal with content, but has been clarified to be a
declaration of non-support, not an objection:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0269.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0301.html

> Philippe
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0262.html