Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, Sam Ruby wrote:

> My understanding is that Ian has already agreed to this mechanism. Heck,
> he implemented much of it.

Credit where credit is due; James Graham did most of the work.

I've hooked the mechanism up to Microdata also. This system is relatively
fragile, as it depends on the autogenerated IDs which may differ across
different versions of the specs (e.g. W3C vs WHATWG). Let me know if you
see any problems and I can fix up the IDs manually.