Re: H:TML draft for FPWD consideration

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Henri Sivonen wrote:
>> I'm curious, though: Is the document meant for the REC track (like
>> some previous Primer documents from other WGs) or is it targeted to
>> become a Working Group Note?
>
> I see that as a group decision. Do you have a recommendation?

Going through the process to get to REC is useful for normative
documents that can be implemented and demonstrate that with at least 2
interoperable implementations.  There is no benefit to be gained from
taking a non-normative document to REC, and only adds unnecessary
process overhead.  It's far easier to take non-normative documents to
NOTE instead.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/