Re: H:TML draft for FPWD consideration

On Feb 1, 2010, at 18:47, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

> This is request to the working group to consider the following document for
> publication as a First Public Working Draft:
>
>  HTML: The Markup Language
>  http://dev.w3.org/html5/markup/
>
> This request completes action-168.

It appears that the document now positions itself as non-normative. Thanks. I support publication as a non-normative document.

I'm curious, though: Is the document meant for the REC track (like some previous Primer documents from other WGs) or is it targeted to become a Working Group Note?

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi