Re: suggestion for abolition of <hgroup>

On 28/12/2010 20:35, Ian Hickson wrote:
> Can you show me a page with two levels of subtitles?

well page no (but plenty of paper publications) traditionally of course
single books got split up for the web "web page <--> paper page" but
modern browsers can take much bigger publications as a single document
(the html5 spec comes to mind) and that together with html5 having a
more defined outlining mechanism would, I would expect, lead people to
have multi chapter works (quite possibly with subtitles at chapter or
section level) as a single document rather than chunking them into
separate documents for web delivery.

David