Re: role=presentation must not be applied to focusable elements

Hi Maciej,

I think it would be useful to have advice in the HTML5 spec, even if
the conformance rules for presentation don't change.
example:

"The presentation role MAY be used on any element, but SHOULD NOT be
used on focusable elements."

regards
stevef

--