Re: role=presentation must not be applied to focusable elements

thanks for you feedback dave,
While I don't agree this it is desirable behaviour to allow form
controls to have their role removed while still being focusable and
able to be interacted with, (another example: checkbox still exposes
the checked state) if other implementors feel likewise, then it would
suggest that the ARIA spec and implementaion guide will need to change
at some point to allow role="presentation" to overide native roles on
form controls.

> I find the Chrome behavior interesting... to move
> focus to the parent. Does this happen even when not launched in accessible
> mode?

am not really able to check since inspect tools only work when chrome
is in accessible mode.

best regards
steve

--