Re: Issue 130

hi benjamin,
>The change proposal claims it is "impractical" for "a user agent
>or an assistive technology to create their own set of heuristics for
>determining if a table is to be used for layout".

It is true that SOME assitive technology have implemented heuristics
to detect what they think are layout tables, this sometimes does not
work correctly (in my experience testing web sites and web
applications) and it also sometimes falsely hides data tables.

you state "Multiple user agents" have heauristics, which of the major
browsers have such heusristics implemented?

regards
Stevef

--
with regards