ISSUE-129 aria-mapping - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 19:45:34 -0800
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

The current status for this issue:

- We have a single change proposal to make numerous changes to the ARIA section of HTML5, including changes to default and allowed roles and new non-normative text.

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by January 17th, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej