Re: ISSUE-109: aria-section-title - Straw Poll for Objections

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 06:05:04 -0400
To: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
CC: 'HTML WG' <public-html@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
On 08/14/2010 12:39 AM, John Foliot wrote:
> Sam,
>
> I appear to be unable to submit my response to the Polling Questionnaire
> system, despite trying from both work (Stanford) as well as from home
> (Comcast); I receive in both instances the following error message:
>
> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request POST
> /2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-109-objection-poll/.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>
> I do wish to enter a comment here, but given the issue I am experiencing I
> am unclear on what I can do next.  Appreciate any ideas or feedback you
> can provide.

On a previous poll, one individual had an issue, and it turned out to be
an (undocumented) length restriction on input.  I have no idea if that
could be the case here; but given that responses are public anyway, one
thing that might be worth trying is posting your objections to
www-archive@w3-org and then posting a link to your objections in the survey.

If that doesn't work for you, we will get the W3C staff to help.

> Thanks
>
> JF

- Sam Ruby