Re: General Response to the Accessibility Task force%2

Shelley Powers writes:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:19 PM,  <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Janina, you didn't respond on each individual item.

Yes, it was our group decision to aggregate our response for our own
convenience. That is true. Whether or not that is appropriate is
certainly arguable.

Please understand, though, that we did consider each of your proposals
individually. Some we ruled out of scope for the TF. Where we had a
concern, we discussed each separately, as I and others have pointed out.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net