Re: Issue 100 Zero-Edits Counter Proposal

Most of the content of this thread seems constructive, but the bits
below are a little borderline. Shelly & Tab, please try extra hard to
be courteous to each other, because I think the WG is learning a lot
from the content on this thread, and I wouldn't want people to tune
out if it starts going hostile.

(Follow-up set to www-archive)

Thanks,
Maciej