Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

Ted wrote:
> I previously volunteered to write a
> zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-95. I'm going to try to develop a
> unified zero-edit CP for the above issues, in coordination with Tab
> Atkins, Jonas Sicking, John Foliot, and whomever else is interested in
> pitching in.

I'd like to offer my help in putting together a unified counter-proposal. Let me know what the best way of co-ordinating this is.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Keith

a d a c t i o