Re: new dates for issue items based on today's HTML WG teleconference

On Apr 4, 2010, at 11:02 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> The Chairs will discuss your request for an extension, but I at
> least would encourage you not to wait.

I looked closer at the status of this issue. It turns out that the
current state is a call for volunteers, not an actual due date for a
proposal. Since Silvia just volunteered, I have put her down as a
volunteer with a deadline of a week from tomorrow.

Regards,
Maciej