Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal

hi jonas, i probably haven't explained myself clearly.

i think 2 things are needed:
Ability to use a control with the keyboard
when a simple control (button) or parts of a complex control (date
picker) receive keyboard focus the focus state is exposed via an
accessibility API.

is that any clearer?

btw
I do not think any of the controls should be removed from the spec.

regards
stevef

--
with regards