Re: Content sniffing, feed readers, etc. (was HTML interpreter vs. HTML user agent)

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Larry Masinter wrote:

> As an example of something in the document for which
> scope is relevant, the issue of "content type sniffing"
> was raised.

Note that this section is scheduled for demolition as soon as Adam
publishes his I-D as an RFC so that I have something to reference. The
text in the HTML5 spec isn't being updated anymore and is only there so
that implementors have something to reference.