Re: XMLLiteral handling in RDFa in HTML

Shelley Powers wrote:

> http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-in-html-requirements
>
> It looks fairly comprehensive to me.  I would be more comfortable if
> folks who have implemented JavaScript libraries to work with RDFa were
> directly involved in this discussion. They (Jeni Tennison, Mark Birbeck,
> and Ben Adida) would have more insight into the implementation problems.

As you may know, Shelley, both Ben and Mark are on the RDFa Task Force
and are on just about every Task Force call. They are well aware of the
implementation problems and speak their mind quite frequently on the
telecons and on the RDFa mailing list. Both of them will also be
reviewing the DOM-based Javascript implementations as we move forward.

Each of them do also have a day job where RDFa is not their primary
focus (along with everybody else on the RDFa Task Force), so I'm sure
you'll cut them some slack if they take some time to respond to all of
these questions. Ben, particularly, has been on vacation for the past
week and a half.

As for Jeni, she's cc'ed on this e-mail. Jeni, could you take some time
to review this thread:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009May/0234.html

and make any necessary additions, as you see fit, to the following wiki
pages:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-in-html-issues
http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-in-html-requirements

-- manu