Re: microdata use cases and Getting data out of poorly written Web pages

On Sat, 9 May 2009, Sam Ruby wrote:

> For a number of reasons (including the discussions about merging with
> XHTML2), the topic du jour is RDFa.  In April, I was assured that this
> would be done in April.  Earlier this week, I was assured that it would
> be done by the end of the week.  Both estimates appear to be optimistic.

Please accept my quite embarrassed apologies on this point. I have found
myself consulting with more people than usual on this topic, and it is
taking me longer than I intended, a state of affairs with which I am not
happy and which I am attempting to redress forthwith.