Re: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda)

not that I know of, commercial vendors AT are the opposite of open.
They consider what's under the hood of their products to be commercial
secrets. To understand much of how AT behave and what they support,
reverse engineering is required. Which is what myself and others have
done for many behaviours.
I haven't done so for their table filtering as I have other testing
prioties (ie ARIA) and also don't consider that it will make a
difference in this particular debate whether the algorithm is
understood or not.

regards
stevef

--