Re: Content sniffing, feed readers, etc. (was HTML interpreter vs. HTML user agent)

Hi Larry,

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Larry Masinter<masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
> Since you have 5 hours to devote to HTTP-related
> issues, could you please follow up on the
> "Origin" vs. "Referer" thread? The last email
> I saw from you on the topic was that you would
> respond to the technical critiques of the document
> and consider how "Referer" could be adapted
> instead.

Sure.  He's the response I send to the HTTPbis WG the other day, in
case you missed it:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009AprJun/0787.html

Please respond to that email on that list to avoid fragmenting the
discussion.  (I believe I responded to the remainder of your email
earlier.)

Adam