Re: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda)

Mcihael, based on what you say, I'm curious to know what if
anything  happened to the document you yourself started --- from
all appearances it seems to be dead and buried.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist