Re: Input on the agenda

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Shelley Powers wrote:

> But seems to me it would be more useful for you to actually attend these
> teleconferences, because most devolve into some variation of "We'll have
> to ask Ian".

I continue to be of the opinion that teleconferences and face-to-face
meetings are a terrible use of people's time and that it would be
significantly more effective for the group to work only asynchronously.

(The social aspect of face-to-face meetings are useful; I would encourage
people to organise infrequent but regular social events as I do think that
would help improve community interaction. If anyone wants to volunteer to
organise these, please go ahead!)