Re: first couple of use cases

Le 8 juin 2009 à 21:05, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> I don't understand this. This is indeed more like Kingsley's original
> text, but it's not a use case scenario. It doesn't explain _why_
> anyone
> would want to do this.

As someone browsing:
	I want this because it would help me to collect (aggregate)
	annotations of a text. Structured data from geography to
	sciences, to poems, etc.

> What is the problem that these annotations are solving?

As someone authoring:
	The contextualisation of information with a vocabulary of
	my choice when HTML vocabulary is a little bit too poor.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada