Re: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll - update

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:25:10 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Unless I'm misreading, the number of poll options have gone from 5 to 3
> (I very much like the direction this is taking!).  I base this on the
> following emails (people are welcome to correct me if I got this wrong)...
>
> Dropping 2:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jul/0938.html

Just to make sure we're aligned, Sam:

1. Do you agree with the list of reasons[1] (the reasoning) for the
   decision to drop poll option #2?
2. Do you believe the list of expectations[1] are in line with your
   intentions to proceed regarding the publishing of alternate FPWDs?

-- manu

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jul/0938.html

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.1 Released - Browser-based P2P Commerce
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/06/29/browser-based-p2p-commerce/