Re: PHP code only allowed in XHTML 5?

[Replying from a phone, sorry for the bad quoting]

When you're coding php, you're authoring a program that outputs html,
you're not actually authoring html. It just appears that in php,
everything outside <?php ?> is output literally. So validating your
php program as html is an error. I think that's what Philip was
saying.

--
Thomas Broyer