RE: [whatwg] A New Way Forward for HTML5

I have to say, from personal experience, that Ian seems to read each and every blog in the world if it mentions HTML 5, and frequently responds to them as well. Some time ago, I write an article about HTML 5, Ian responded, and that is how I got involved in HTML WG. Since then, I put out another article on HTML 5, which has been frequently quoted (typically misunderstanding a quote from Ian, I may add). Following up on that article via link backs, I have found a great many blogs that Ian has posted follow up comments on.

So, *in my experience*, posting a blog item *will* be noticed by Ian, and it *will* be read, thought about, and maybe even responded to as well.

J.Ja