4.11.6.3 Using the input element to define a command and input type=image

From: Hallvord R. M. Steen <hallvord@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:31:34 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org
According to the current spec text, <input type="image"> does not define a
"command". It is not explicitly listed as an exception and I don't see any
reason for this omission, so I assume it should be listed under 4.11.6.3
along with the other input types.

The fix:

* Add "Image Button state" to the list of input types in 4.11.6.3
* Change "There is no Icon for the command" to

"The Icon of the command is referenced by the src attribute if the input's
type is in the Image Button state. Otherwise, there is no icon for this
command."

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen, Core Tester, Opera Software
http://www.opera.com http://my.opera.com/hallvors/